In Digital marketing world, we know how crucial is to get your SEO strategy spot on for success. Being on the top of Google search engine result pages attracts 95% of the traffic. So it is imperative to be on top of the page or on the first page of search engine results page. For successful SEO strategy one must keep following things into consideration
- Understanding Your Customers
- Do they understand industry jargon?
2. Do they know everything about the subject matter?
3. Are they intimately familiar with the industry, or are they entirely outside of it?
4. Are they interested in understanding more about your industry?
5. Do they care about how the products will benefit them?”
- User Experience – Optimize you page speed, faster loading websites has higher chances of being visible on first page. Knowing what exactly you want your audience to do once they are on your website therefore using an attractive call to action helps in higher conversions. Use bullet points to segment key information will ensure your communication is visible to your audiences. Use hyperlink differentiation for terms that needs further explanation or details. Consistency is the key; keep your website pages consistent that will help visitors to navigate around the website.
- Mobile Friendliness – With increasing number of smart phones user approximately 50% of your customers are likely to visit the
- site through mobiles. A mobile-friendly website ensures the visitors have a good user experience even when accessing your site from smaller screens.
- Right Keywords – Keywords are essential because they are a vital link between what people are searching for and the content you provide to fill their needs. Therefore it is essential to know what your target audience is looking for and accordingly ensuring you have those keywords on your websites or in your advertisements.
- Quality Content – Content is king in digital world. Create a content that people would love to read and relevant to what they are looking for online. Also keep in mind the content should also be something that people would love to share.
- Social Strategy – Social media engagement can also raise your search engine rankings. Post regularly and interactive content. Businesses looking to increase search engine rankings need to have a comprehensive social media strategy.
To get your website’s SEO for free Click Here